Landfill Gas Monitoring
Waste Solutions Australia has an experienced team of Landfill Gas (LFG) specialists in Environmental Management. Our team has worked throughout Australia, Pacific Rim and Europe on a wide range of projects and advisory services for Government Agencies and private corporations. Our consultants are continually involved with regulatory bodies and industry associations to maintain current knowledge and be aware of predicted changes that will affect our clients.
Our team offer services from undertaking Landfill Gas monitoring, assessment and remediation measures to assisting our clients to comprehend the complex carbon regulations that are evolving and meet their compliance obligations.
WSA offer the following landfill gas services:
- Landfill gas monitoring
- National Greenhouse Emission Reporting (NGER) determinations
- Landfill site assessment and monitoring
- LFG risk assessment and management plans
- LFG building protection measures
- LFG generation modelling for resource potential
- LFG monitoring and field balancing for gas migration control and utilisation optimisation
- LFG collection system design, installation and operation using industry best practice
- LFG collection system audit and remedial strategies
- Training in instrumentation, monitoring and LFG collection system operation
- Monitoring, sampling for analytical testing and toxicant identification
- Remediation Action Plan (RAP) scoping, permitting, implementation and monitoring.
Team leader of our Landfill Gas department is Senior Consultant Mr Aidan Marsh. Aidan brings 16 years of experience to our department and has worked on projects throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Europe. Aidan can be contacted via the details on the Contact Us page of our website or phone him direct on 07 3366 5778.
For more information about our capabilities you can also view: